Wednesday 4 December 2019

DOWNLOAD JAN POLZER DRUPAL 7

Hopefully this will help someone. Furthermore, every test method must have a name that starts with "test": I had the same issue of No tests executed! How do we handle problem users? Things I've Tried Changing the directory in phpunit. I just delete the extra. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy , Privacy Policy , and our Terms of Service. jan polzer drupal 7

Uploader: Fenrilar
Date Added: 21 December 2018
File Size: 63.17 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 73085
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Post as a guest Name. Thanks for the update, unfortunately I still get the same problem with. I did't find another way to do it It does not work from this way.

at WI. Jan Polzer - website developer and author

I shall mark this as the accepted answer, as it most likely is the reason. This is very late but I hope it helps someone. Btw, if you specify a suffix it should be Test.

jan polzer drupal 7

When I used php artisan make: Similarly, this helped me while working on a Wordpress project. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. I created a file called phpunit. Email Required, but never shown.

Calendar | Drupal Online Training Classes from DrupalTutor

AlmostPitt AlmostPitt 1, 6 6 silver badges 20 20 bronze badges. Do you have any idea why my test isn't running with the configuration file phpunit. Lionel Lionel 1, 1 1 gold badge 13 13 silver badges 23 23 bronze badges. The output is what I expected: I had the same issue of No tests executed! The fix for me was just to replace in every test case this: Ndong Akwo Ndong Akwo 3 3 silver badges 10 10 bronze badges.

jan polzer drupal 7

So, make sure all the test files are named properly ex.: Things I've Tried Changing the directory in phpunit. Hopefully this will help someone. It definitely works when I manually reference it, it just doesn't like loading from the configuration file for some reason: How do I override this in the configuration file?

Get help with Backdrop CMS

The cause was the namespace was not the first command of the file, it was after some doc-block comments. Improving the question-asking experience. What the problem drupaal up being for me was related to my PHP installation -- "phpunit" was globally registered and configured differently, whereas the phpunit that came with the Laravel installation was configured just right and ran perfectly.

This ppolzer what PHPUnit is looking for within directories. Please note that this is a terminal command, so I didn't include the.

Aine Aine 1, 2 2 gold badges 19 19 silver badges 32 32 bronze badges. I pulled my hair for 10 minutes polzed i decided to use --debug good way to go by the way to discover the simple fact that file name didn't respect the naming conventioni had an extra "s" at the end. On windows use the following command on terminal.

Thank you for sharing! Kalamarico 2, 14 14 gold badges 37 37 silver badges 62 62 bronze badges. In the end it turned out drjpal classes and namespaces were changed in the new version and it just didn't want to execute the files that contained references to old classes.

Adding a suffix attribute to the directory tag in phpunit.

No comments:

Post a Comment